We can take away your old appliance at the same time we deliver your new one.
You need to get rid of your old unwanted appliance and you do not want to take it to a convenience site or calling the local council and wait for the bulk refuse men to call?
We can do all the heavy lifting and disposal for you.
When we deliver your new appliance we can take away your old unwanted appliance.
When you purchase any one of the following appliances:
- Washing Machine
- Washer Dryer
- Tumble Dryer
- Fridges, Freezers and Fridge Freezers
- Cookers and Ovens
- Gas Hobs, Electric Hobs and Hoods
- Air Conditioners
We can take away your old appliance.
To enable us to take away your old large appliance:
- Please ensure that the item you want to dispose of is in a fit state, and fridges and freezers are defrosted, with no water inside.
- The old appliance needs to be disconnected from any electricity and/or water connections.
- We can only guarantee to take away an appliance of similar size or smaller than the one we are delivering. However we will be pleased to take away a larger appliance, provided that there is enough space on our truck.
- If you like us to disconnect your old appliance, this comes part of our installation service for your new appliance.
If you have small appliances, like for example kettles, toasters, vacuum cleaners, etc., when we deliver a large appliance, we will take them for recycling provided there is room on our truck.
You can also bring your unwanted small appliances to our store for recycling, without any obligation to buy anything new.